"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ten Things

Ten things I bet you didn't know about me...

1. I used to wear fake glasses because I wanted real glasses. I got my wish and certainly need glasses now... my vision is 20/500.

2. When I was younger I wanted 12 children so I could be like the Baker's in Cheaper by the Dozen, and would undoubtedly name my first two daughters Flora and Lacy. Those poor girls.

3. I used to love spelling. I dreamed of being amongst the hoard of home schooled kids in the National Spelling Bee and taking home the trophy.

4. I was proposed to on Valentine's Day in first grade. Fake pearl, cheap gold band, jack-lantern ring box, during free reading time, I was in the teacher's chair,  it was the real deal, and I was head over Keds in love with the boy, Dylan. I know you're all quite jealous of the romance;) I still have the ring and box though, how could you not keep it?

5. I cannot sleep without wearing socks. I freeze otherwise, even in the summer.

6. I love the book Animal Farm. I think it is hilarious.

7. This year, I want to run a marathon. Specifically the Nike Women's Marathon in San Fran in October.

8. When my cousin Dillon was born, I cried because he was a boy and I so desperately wanted a girl cousin. There was too many boy cousins already!

9. The only video game that I dominate in is Cabela's Big Game Hunt.

10. From third till sixth grade, I wanted to be a marine biologist. I love whales, and after seeing humpback whales in Hawaii, I couldn't imagine anything better than researching them and swinging alongside the gentle giants one day. I eventually did get to swim with beluga whales in 6th grade.

The water was freaking 40 degrees, and no amount of cold showers can prepare you for that!


xo
Hannah

1 comment: