"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

16 Favorite Pictures

I've been home sick this week with a triple whammy- a fever, double ear infection, and sinus infection. Boom boom boom. Yeah it really sucks. I don't remember the last time I was this sick and I really hate it, especially since it means I can't go to school. Whenever I cough, I feel like I'm going to crack a rib, but that would be sorta cool right? ;) I digress...

My birthday is in three days so I thought I would commemorate the end of being 16 with a few posts. Today, it will be my 16 of my favorite pictures of when I was 16.

My 16th Birthday party
Best first day of summer ever
Cute cousin <3
Hahaha oh this is priceless. That was such a fun day!
HA! This just cracks me up!
The best of times...
Lead to the best of memories
Norah Jones concert!
Classic homecoming picture
The coldest, but most fun football game
The best 4th off memories
A picture where we actually look pretty good!
And a picture that is more typical
The best 5th off planned party
A girl who I can relate to more than anyone else
And probably one of my FAVORITE pictures EVER! Hahahaha!
xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment