"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Breakers- HR Style

Spring break has had a pretty amazing start I'd say. My birthday brought a foot and a half of fresh snow which is how spring break in Colorado goes. We're very lucky when it doesn't snow during spring break for sure.
So this is #howwespringbreak 

Saturday was spent on the couch with my mom. It was probably one of the best days ever, I won't lie. We watched a ton of good movies as my other siblings made snow forts and went sledding. We watched The Devil Wears Prada, Mermaids, The Family Stone, Muriel's Wedding (my favorite scene :)), and You've Got Mail, all older movies but so good!! You've Got Mail is my new favorite!!!!


Sunday was just perfect. I watched Crazy, Stupid, Love and had waffles for breakfast, followed by the messiest, fastest sledding experience of my life. Jess, Mack, Riley, and I met up and no bones were broken! Although the first time down for me was a close call;) Mackenzie has a video I'll get from her some other time, but as soon as I started going, it was a flashback to August without a doubt. We went down several times, and each time, we just got more covered in mud from where the track had become bare. Somehow, Riley and I were always rolling on top of each other, or holding onto each other in mid-air, or hitting heads. It was so much fun! Definitely more fun than whatever goes down in this new movie. It looks ridiculous, definitely not what I would expect for a Selena Gomez movie! The day continued with hot chocolate, popcorn, and going to the movies. Riley, Mackenzie, and I saw Admission and Silver Linings Playbook. Riley only asked about 12,000 questions in Silver Linings Playbook. We were planning on grabbing a late dinner at Outback because we all wanted steak, but it closed at 9- ridiculous! So we went to a less classier Red Robin. Oh well, it worked. A traditional Sunday night sleepover followed, and we watched P.S. I Love You (one of my favorites!!) and Riley continued to ask 12,000 questions before falling asleep.
#prosledders


Hair in her mouth hahaha

Movie #1- Admission
Stereotypical teenagers at the movie picture
Movie #2- Silver Linings Playbook
Riley being Riley
The snow made a butterfly on Mackenzie's car, we were all pretty excited!

Monday turned into sleeping in late, lunch with my mom, a long shopping trip at Target, and shopping for new flooring for our basement. Exciting stuff folks. But I'd do that ANYDAY over school!

Tomorrow the adventures continue with shopping, one of my favorite things ever!

xo
Hannah


1 comment:

  1. how dare you sneak Riley into an R rated movie...and you didn't even pay for your second tickets!I am disappointed - Jesus

    ReplyDelete