1. Shots- LMFAO... makes me think of my birthday party, Jessica's birthday party, Kid Nation :)
2. Closest I Get- Katie Herzig... makes me think of how sad I was when my favorite Grey's Anatomy character, Lexie, died. (hahaha I'm just being honest) And how I listened to this song everyday on the way to school for SO LONG. It also reminds me of when I first got my license and spring! Gosh, the ending of this song is just pure emotion and I LOVE IT.
3. Rasputin- Boney M... makes me think of AP World (praise God I'm done with that!) and summer days of playing Just Dance 2
4. Whole Wide World- Mindy Gledhill... makes me also think of spring and driving to school when I first got my license! And running with Mackenzie on our crazy path, and driving to summer tennis. This was my motivator song!
5. Happy Pills- Norah Jones... makes me think of my first concert and my summer text tone! I forgot how much I love this song!
6. Bella's Final: Price Tag/Don't You/Give Me Everything- Pitch Perfect... oh gosh, Pitch Perfect was basically the most life defining movie of my 16th birthday (not to sound dramatic;)) seriously though, this movie was so good and I cannot express how much I LOVE this song!! Best song of the movie!
7. Titanium- David Guetta ft. Sia... makes me think of Pitch Perfect and the beginning of Ricochet! Gosh I love our band:) also makes me think of driving back to Sierra's house after dinner at Crave for her birthday and all of us SCREAMING this song. Good times, good times
8. These Days- Chantal Kreviazuk... this one's for you Mackenzie! Makes me think of listening to this on repeat in math, being absolutely sentimental about how fast high school is going!
9. Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield... also makes me think of Mack and math. And our love for The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. And how we are such saps.
10. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift... makes me think of driving to the Vista football game, blaring this and loving being 16. And Riley. This song will always make me think of Riley.
11. Red- Taylor Swift... makes me think of having a competition with O to see who knew the most T-Swift song lyrics and this was my winning song!
12. Anchor- Mindy Gledhill... makes me think of how I fell in love with blogging. I remember watching a video of the Nielson's with this song in the background. nienie was totally who made me want to be a blogger, and this song is just what brings me back to center. My equilibrium song.
13. ABC Cafe/Red and Black- Les Mis... makes me think of how stoked I was for Les Mis to come out and AP Euro. Hahaha oh Suria ;)
14. Rock Me- One Direction... makes me think of how much I tried to like 1D for the sake of my friends. And I mean, I REALLY tried. They just aren't me, what can I say? But this song is the one that I can tolerate the most;) or this one!!!
15. One Day More- Les Mis... makes me think of getting through winter finals! and how darn excited I was to finish school, and to see this brilliant movie!
16. and for my all time favorite... Crazy Love- Mindy Gledhill... makes me think of THIS BEING MY FAVORITE SONG EVER. I don't know why but it's my favorite, I just love Mindy. (obviously)
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment