"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Adventurous Adventures of Riley, Jess, and Sierra


Today, we have one of my favorite things ever, a guest post. I love guest posts because 1) they give this blog some different character and 2) I don't have to spend the time writing the post hahaha. But I don have to format it all so that kinda sucks. Oh well, so be it. Today we have a Jess, who has contributed here before. Here's her past post- here (I feel like she did another but maybe I'm dreaming)! Thank you Jess!

Hello readers of Hannah’s blog you were probably expecting some deep and insightful post but that’s not what this is. BUT DON’T PANIC!!! Hannah will be back posting faster than you can say “Man Alive!”
My name’s Jessica/Jessie/Jess but you can call me Jess. You’ve probably seen me make a few appearances on Hannah’s blog. I’m the one that looks like I’m on drugs half the time….


Example 1:

 Example 2:

Example 3:

 


Ok you get the idea. Anyways… I’m here to tell you about a magical journey that Riley, Sierra and I went on.  Prepare to get mentally blown!


It all started on the night of March 21st. School had just ended for spring break, and I was really really bored. Then I got a call from Sierra and Riley asking if I wanted to go on an adventure, and I said yes and I went to pick them up!



After I picked them up, we went to the park to walk through the tunnels. It was pretty much the coolest thing ever. Riley couldn’t possibly hold on to me any tighter, and I was too short to see out of the storm drain, but it was still awesome! I can’t wait to go again (when it’s warmer and I’m wearing better shoes) and walk the whole thing!
 

Then, Riley and Sierra made me drive their short-cut past “BDubbs” house. That was not my favorite part, but it made them happy so whatevs.

Then we went to Target to get toilet paper so we could teepee one of our friends. We ended up buying toilet paper, gummy bears, Zours, chocolate pomegranate things, a poster, glow sticks, a small set of silverware for babies, and a giant spoon. When we checked out, the lady couldn’t stop talking about the big spoon. I told her that our friend was scarred of spoons and we were going to hide the spoon in her bed. I have no idea where that came from. Then Sierra and Riley were talking about spooning with the spoon and the lady freaked out and said we shouldn’t know what that was even though she was only like 2 years older than us….
 

And in the Target parking lot I almost had a heart attack because my car wouldn’t start omg.
 

Speaking of heart attack, here were the songs of the night. Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdlEGQk_8TE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHRkHFxD-xY
 

Mackenzie  was out of town and she was coming home late that night so we decided we should make her presents. So we went to the park and sat on the sidewalk and made a poster for her. P.S. if you swallow gummy bears whole it feels so cool going down your throat #justsayin
 

I don’t have a picture of the poster and I’m too lazy to find one but basically we are freaking hilarious and the whole poster was based on the theme of German spoons
 

Ohh also watch this because it basically summed up the night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc8Amz5D8CU
(PS watch the Adventurous Adventures of One Direction by Mark Parsons if you’re into that stuff you’ll laugh very hard like HAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)
 

Then we went to Mackenzie’s and we did the most polite teepeeing ever. There was hardly a mess to clean up. You’re welcome. 
#coloradosaysrelax
When we’re famous and our fans have photoshop this picture is going to haunt Sierra forever…
Riley and Sierra wrapped as a mummy
Da mummy
 

Finished product

After that we realized Mackenzie wouldn’t be home for like an hour and a half so we needed a way to kill time. That’s where the glow sticks come in.

We drove around looking like we were on crack with toilet paper tied around our heads and glow sticks sticking out.


We went to Hannah’s house and we wrote “Baby you light up my world like nobody else” and left it on her doorstep with some glow sticks and some chocolate pomegranate things. We drove away, but then we went back and hung out at her house for a while. That was cool.


When we went to visit Hannah she told us about the fabulous Mountain Dew things at Taco Bell so we left immediately to go get some.


We ordered 3 Mountain Dew things, a nacho cheese Dorito taco, and a cool ranch Dorito taco. When we paid, I wrapped a gummy bear inside the money. The guy was like “is this for me?” and I was like “yeah you can have it” and he was like “thank you” ahahahahaha

P.S. the tacos were definitely not as good as they look on the commercials
But the Mountain Dew things were kick butt 9/10 would recommend
Then we went and sat outside Mack’s house waiting for her to get home. Except it took a lot longer than we thought. And while we were creepily sitting out in front of her neighbor’s house, her neighbor came out and scared the shizz out of us because it was just a dark figure starring at us. We knew we couldn’t just leave because that would look shady, so Sierra bravely ran to Mackenzie’s porch and pretended to drop something off so we wouldn’t look like creepers. Then we left and parked in front of an elementary school because that’s less weird.

Finally, Mackenzie came home! She was very excited to see her present. Or at least I thought she was. She could have just thought we were annoying white girls the world may never know.
 

Then I dropped off Riley and Sierra and went back home. Best night ever. Ok not ever but definitely in the top 5 I mean nothing can top the Ed Sheeran concert ya know.

Thanks for allowing to post on this blog sorry I’m not as good at Hannah and this was not very insightful but omg here I’ll write a quote to fill up your spiritual and emotional happiness.
“You may not be plastic, but you sure are fantastic” – L. W. Tomlinson


Peace 


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment