"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, March 8, 2013

High Five for Friday!

This week has been seriously one of my best sleep weeks all year! (Everyone has one of those, right?) Because of TCAP, school doesn't start for us juniors and seniors until 12:30! Talk about the best week ever! Except I still did have a lot of homework that kept me up late;) Oh well, the weather was great, tennis has started and this weekend is Mackenzie's birthday party which I cannot wait for! Except, it would be great if it didn't snow. Of all the times the weatherman has to predict 8 inches of snow! We'll make the best of it though!

 1. I LOVE carrot cake.

 2. What? Everyone doesn't have a stash of Girl Scout cookies by their bed?

 3. I love sleeping in. And eating blueberry pancakes by myself at 10am, while listening to some Mindy Gledhill.

4. My soul sister! Nobody understands me better than she does!

5. I occasionally spoil myself.

I realize that 4 of the 5 pictures this week are food. Go ahead and judge me. I just know what's important in life. And all the adults always are saying they wish they could eat like a teenager again, so I just look at this as embracing it.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment