"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Keeping It Real

The one thing I always forget about the tennis season is how much time it sucks up. I love love love playing, but sometimes it really sucks when you have a dozen other things to do too. ACT tutoring, babysitting, NHS meetings, matches, more babysitting, life just goes by quickly. So I've proclaimed myself the worst blogger ever. I've got to catch up but I don't even know if that will happen this weekend! But spring break is a week away, so then I will get everything sorted out!

So tonight, I'm keeping things real on the bloggity blog. Because life is beautiful, but sometimes a scene of it is messy. (oh my gosh I am so sleep deprived)

This is what my life was looking like up to 11pm.  




Hahahahaha oh my gosh that's embarrassing.

So I turned on some music and did a quick clean.
And this is now my view from my cleared off, clean, most comfortable bed.


...and those are all the pictures I got before my camera battery died. But now I'm in bed, watching Netflix, and it's before midnight. Can I get an amen?

xo
Hannah

PS: Yeah, my pictures suck. I really need a new camera. But guess who's birthday is almost a week away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment