"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, March 15, 2013

High Five for Friday!

I am so unexplicably happy that today is Friday. I plan on going to be before 10, and sleeping until 11. Time to play catch up on sleep... and AP Euro.

 1. My new diet- Starbucks cream cheese brownie and green tea- either sweetened with peach or classic syrup. Tennis makes me a very hungry girl.

2. This Caroline G. Shop beauty came this week and I could not be more excited!

3. First tennis match of the season and we won 8-0! Love my French foreign exchange student partner, she is seriously the funniest person you will ever meet!

 4. I go to the bathroom for less than a minute and I come back to find them playing with arrows, that have a nice sharp tip. So help me lord. They are the definition of double trouble!


5. Love me some Jedi. <3

xo
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment