"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Shot at a Silver Lining


Last weekend, I saw Silver Linings Playbook and let me tell you one thing: go see it. It was AMAZING. It was a bittersweet, funny movie that I truly enjoyed. Let's face it Jennifer Lawrence is basically the best actress ever, and totally my girl crush. And definitely my best friend. She got into character so well, that you honestly felt like she was the young widow Tiffany. Her Oscar was well deserved! The movie's raw emotion and honesty really got me; the OCD tendencies of the father, the ever loving mother, it showed how life has it's ups and its downs and how we can make the best out of it. I loved it, and would totally go see it again! Go see it- you will not be disappointed!
love this quote from the movie

xo
Hannah

PS- This was supposed to post the other day, but I guess I didn't end up scheduling it to post? Some Blogger issues I guess! Sorry for no posts in a while *cough Riley cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment