"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, March 21, 2013

On the last day of being 16

my true love gave to me! Haha the title of this post totally made me think of that song. and Christmas. Oh man, I cannot listen to more Christmas music, I've been doing such a good job holding off!

Anyways, today is my last day of being 16. And man alive (hehe Riley) was it an unproductive, boring day.

I stayed home sick, because of a fantastic sinus infection and double ear infection and fever that has been harvesting in the body of mine all week. I don't remember the last time I was this sick, but the good news is the doc put me on a new antibiotic that is really helping!

So I woke up around 10:56am, because Jess texted me and asked if I was at school. I've left her alone all week and feel very guilty, I'm sorry Jess! Then, I decided to take a shower, paint my nails, and catch up on some TV shows. I watched The New Normal, Modern Family, and The Carrie Diaries until about 2:15 when I decided to clean my room. That obviously turned into me-trying-to-sing-but-I-can't-cuz-I'm-sick and I gave up around 2:30. I decided to eat something finally, and had three Samoas, some orange juice, and turkey jerky, the epitome of a healthy brunch. At 2:35, Kylee came over with my history stuff (THANK YOU KYLEE!) and few get well soon treats. Totally brightened my day! We chatted for a bit, and then I picked up my siblings from school. So exciting. At 5, my mom picked us up to get my dad, who had some back surgery thing done, and some dinner (Grilled cheese from Freddy's, holla). When I got home with my dad, I dropped him off and turned around to deal with my phone issues at the Apple store. That resulted in an hour and a half of boring stuff until they finally realized, duh, they should just give me a new phone. I got home from that, put in my pajamas, and pinned for a while, until! my door bell rang! And there was some glow sticks, a sign that said "You light up my world like nobody else" and a half eaten bag of chocolate-covered pomegranate seeds! And after three or so laps around my street, Jess, Riley, and Sierra appeared! They came and hung out for a little bit, and left after a nice surprise visit. I watched the new Grey's, and wrote this post.

I know my day was just enthralling. But now I will forever remember my last day of being 16. So now, I will go to sleep, for the last time as a 16 year old. Peace out Girl Scouts!
Thank you Jess, Sierra, and Riley!


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment