"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

{Hannah} Banana Flax Crackers

Well, today I have another recipe for all of you! These are my new favorite snack and they're delicious! Some may be skeptical because they're a little different, but it's truly love at first bite;) (I am so punny!;)) I got the recipe from one of my favorite bloggers, Taralynn from the Undressed Skeleton. Her blog is full of great, easy, healthy recipes that anyone can make. I always want to eat something healthy after reading her blog:) 

{Hannah} Banana Flax Crackers
So Brandon wasn't a big fan... ;)
This recipe is foolproof! Flax seeds are full of fiber, magnesium, lignans, and omega-3s and help prevent heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes. Plus, we all know bananas are full of potassium and vitamin B:)

Ingredients
 1/2 c. flax seeds
1 medium ripe banana (it helps for them to be super ripe!)

Step One
Mash the banana

Step Two
Add the flax seeds and mix.

Step Three
Drop 1 tbsp into greased mini muffin pan and press flat. 

Bake for 20 minutes at 300°.

They're tasty alone, or great with peanut butter and/or jam!
I made them when Sierra was over, and she thought they looked nasty when I was making them, but gave them the Sierra approval when they were done! And my 10-year old cousin couldn't stop eating them either:) Enjoy!

xo
Hannah 



3 comments:

  1. Banana walnut crackers are also pretty good, especially with a bit of lemon juice added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks
    of hard work due to no back up. Do you have any methods to prevent hackers?



    Here is my web site ... HCG Diet Plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete