"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, November 19, 2012

Giving Thanks- My Lovely Sierra


Why I am thankful for my lovely Sierra! 
(I have just always called her this, the name just goes)


Sierra is the fastest runner I know. She is a beast at cross country, and always tells us how awesome it is, making us all (or at least me!) want to run. ;)

 Sierra's favorite color is purple, so it is always very easy to pick things for her that come in a variety of colors:)


Sierra keeps up her running energy by eating a variety, of foods, including some good ol' Annie Chun's Miso (and Udon for me!) soup, and candy!

Sierra provides consistency by making sure to make fun of me everyday in Spanish, she never misses a day!


Sierra will drive with me and sing with the music, whether it be Taylor Swift, Celine Dion, or Pitch Perfect, turned up all the way, as we drive through her neighborhood the long way, going 5mph.

Sierra and I come up with the best birthday presents ever.

Sierra will lick marshmallow cream off one side of plexiglass while I lick the other side, all for a free snow cone.

Sierra gives the best hugs, ever. And I really hate hugs, but a Sierra bear tackle hug is always welcome. 


Sierra shares a love for The Hunger Games. We kinda sorta maybe had a competition to see who could get more HG pins on Pinterest...
"May the odds be ever in your favor!"

Sierra comes to me for book ideas, which is wonderful.

Sierra was my Secret Santa last year, giving me the best presents ever! I use my Panic Button all the time (especially this year with Pre-Calc), love my Wallflower, insulated cup, head massager, candy and chicken noodle soup, gift card, and all the other gifts she so kindly gave me!
Too excited to sit still

Sierra shares a strong love for Pitch Perfect, just as I do. Therefore, we are a match made in heaven!

Sierra (and Maddison!) made me chocolate cupcakes after my surgery. And they were the best. 


Sierra is amazing at hair! 

Sierra makes great tie dye cake! The two we have made, are extremely popular amongst our families. ;)
  
Sierra is a great gymnast! She will be in the 2016 Summer Olympics, no doubt!;)

Sierra walks through disgusting water with me. Just because we can:)

Sierra makes the perfect old woman wife!

Sierra knows how to have fun!

 Sierra will take corny, stereotypical pictures with me in Target.

And most of I all, I am grateful for Sierra because she is sweet, understanding, funny, helpful, positive, and the kind of person who can ALWAYS make my day better! 

I love you Sierra!!!!! 
(in a friendly way;))


xo
Hannah 
 
PS- I love all my friends equally and have no favorites whatsoever! Sierra came home with me today after school so she became the blog honoree... to my other five favorites, your days are coming up! :)

5 comments:

  1. Can I pleeeeaaaasssseee be next?! I am really bored and would love to read about how much you love me. Also I commented on your blog and you said you really like that. :) ❤Mackenzie. Ps I'm really thankful for all of you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallmark stores wisconsin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops that was for the google bar :-) I love how sweet you are to your friends! Happy holidays and God Bless! - Anne H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you! You just made my day!! :) Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete