"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Quick Clean

I love when my room is clean. Love it. This year, when my room's not clean, I'm not very good at properly functioning. I get distracted by the mess. When I get stressed and have a lot on my plate, that's when my room gets to be a bit of a disaster zone. Or somedays, I get lazy. But most of the time, the issue is... choosing clothes. 

When my room is just horrible, I take pictures. 

Sophomore Year- Homecoming Week
Good Lord
Clearly, I've gotten better at not letting myself completely go.
Today, it's not horrible, but it's by no means good. So let me introduce you to the Hannah quick clean sweep. I quickly go through and pick up, and focus on "zones" during the weekend. Crank up some music and just go. You'd be surprised how much you can get done in under half an hour!

Start time and some Mindy Gledhill Pandora!
Before... just gorgeous
25 minutes later...
SO MUCH BETTER. It is spotless!
I've actually picked up a few more things (aka the scarves and bandana on the end post of my bed) but it feels so much better. Perfect for the weekend! My zones are going to be under my bed and my nightstand drawer!

However, it's perfectly ok and good to have a messy room. Lose control one and a while;) But a clean room does feel pretty darn good!
 
Happy picking up! But it's more of a singing party when you have great music. ;)

xo
Hannah





No comments:

Post a Comment