"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Giving Thanks- Riley

 Why I am thankful for Riley!
my evil stepsister, Valiant Grape Juice, Ri

Riley is the best soccer player EVER. And truly, the most humble best player ever.

And since she tore her ACL, we became brace buddies. 


Riley does not like to waste things, or lose things. So when three balloons fly down the street, she'll chase right after them.

 Riley looks for the positive in everyday adversities. Such as having to sit in the front row of the movie theater.

Riley finds the humor in this picture that will always make me laugh!

Riley doesn't plan her own birthday parties. She allows us to plan the best surprise parties for her instead.

 Riley loves beef, so she will always be accepted in my family. 

Riley loves all things zebra.

 Riley comes with me after school to gets Icees!

Riley allows me to doctor her when she gets hit with hairbrushes.

She's great with rodents.

And dogs.

 And birds.

Riley is extremely intelligent.

Riley is great at keeping in sync when catching Skittles.

Riley comes to cheer us on in the blazing hot weather at tennis.

Riley used to be my neighbor!
Reenacting the days of childhood

She also stays in sync when we jump off swings.

Riley goes into the depths off the park with me.

When we go to Jessica's house, Riley does a great job of walking in the back and throwing rocks to scare Mackenzie, Jessica, and Kylee.
Rock throwing teammates!
   Riley has lots of cute clothes... that I also have.
Yep, I have that shirt. And just about wore it.
 Riley makes healthy decisions.
Sugar lips

Riley is very serious. (not)

 Riley is a very good jumper!

And above all else, Riley is a funny, smart, loyal, understanding friend who I am happy I met! Even if we disagree about how didn't talk to who in 8th grade art, we are great friends now and I am so grateful for our (mis)adventures in chemistry, fear in AP World with the most evil teacher ever, mumbo jumbo in Algebra II, caramel eggs/baby bottle pops/chewy nerds in Spanish, struggles through physics, politics agreements, make-up shopping, grown up talks on the way to NHS meetings, laughter through Breaking Dawn, and other crazy times! 
I love you Riley!!
(In a friendly way;))


xo
Hannah


1 comment: