"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving Thanks- Kylee

Last but certainly not least...
 Why I am thankful for Kylee!

Kylee remembers what it was like to be a 90s child.
 
Kylee visits DU with me.

 Kylee has dreams of rain when the sprinklers are on her on her sleep;)

 Kylee is excellent at water jump rope!

Kylee is in choir!

Kylee is amazing at tennis!

Kylee looks fabulous in any ballet costume!

Kylee sleeps in the clubhouse and watches Harry Potter with me:)

She totally rocks the tennis hat;)
You too Mack!
 Kylee comes up with cute Halloween costumes!
Hawaiian Punch;)
Kylee is extremely fashionable in big hats and big sunglasses.

She is an amazing video editor!

Kylee is an X-Treme Stalker! ;)

Kylee also loves The Hunger Games!

Kylee is the greatest person ever to have 4th off with!

Kylee loves Norah Jones! 
 
She so patiently guides around Maddison.

But most of all, Kylee is the most humble, positive, dependable, smartest, kindest, modest, down to earth person ever. I don't know where I would be without her through all the years. I will never forget language arts in 7th grade, all of our classes in 8th and 9th grade, the loyalty of 10th grade, and fun adventures of this year. Kylee is the kind of friend everybody needs to have, and I am lucky to count her as one of my best friends!
I love you Kylee!
(in a friendly way;))

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment