"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks- Jess

Why I am thankful for Jessica! 
better known as Jess, Jessie, and Messy Jessie

Jessica makes herself comfortable wherever we are. 
Shopping is exhausting
  
Jessica loves Kid Nation!

Jessica loves The Hunger Games. We would go crazy watching this.


Jessica is an ex-ballerina with Kylee and I.

Jessica sings with me at 1am at birthday parties. Hilary Duff is our best.

Jessica cut herself at my party (which I suppose makes up for me breaking my arm at hers;))


Jessica (and Mackenzie) is (are) full of piss and vinegar, as they were told by their English teacher last year.

 Jessica is an expert at thinking of things in all aspects. (Basically, she has a dirty mind.)

Jessica is an expert at being obsessed with things.

Jessica is a great guest blogger.

Jessica watches scary movies, which is both a good and bad thing.

Jessica is probably the best screamer ever.

Jessica has SASS!

Jessica is very photogenic.

But really.
Jessica loves her dog.

Jessica is REALLY good at doing bonanza bombs. 

Jessica is the queen of expressing emotion.

 Jessica has chickens!

She also has a zipline;)

Jessica's not afraid to go exploring!

Jessica's a happy camper.

Jessica will also hug you... only to a pop a water balloon under your shirt.

Jessica's a model.

She also thinks she's the queen and we're her peasants.


Jessica is a very fast driver!
But most of all, I am thankful for Jessica because she never fails to make me laugh! She is an expert at getting through life, as an intelligent, sassy, funny, and honest "mofo" (as she would call herself) :)


I love you Jessie!
 (no homo- (another one of her favorite expressions))

xo
Hannah

PS- check out more of Jessica on her tumblr 

No comments:

Post a Comment