"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, November 23, 2012

Giving Thanks- Maddison

 Why I am thankful for Maddison!
First, let me tell you how I met Maddison. Freshman year, in December, some of my friends who were all in the same English class were going to come over to execute poetry. Mackenzie, just sorta invited Maddison, who I didn't really know. But hey, look now, we're best friends! 


Maddison is very good at studying.

Maddison hosts great tie dye parties.

 Maddison wears some pretty spandex under her homecoming dress.

 She's a super cute birthday girl! Btw, her birthday was YESTERDAY! 

 She looks cute in massive hats.

Maddison is super strong!

 Maddison is a great driver.

She's a cute pregnant person;) 

Maddison looks cute in hats

Maddison goes on walks runs with me!

Maddison wastes time in Ikea with me.

She also drives us around in her dad's Audi!

Maddison enjoys crude humor, like that in "21 Jump Street"

Maddison is a great Rose.

Maddison hangs out at the hospital with me!

Maddison is nice to Olivia.

Maddison looks cute with a moustache.

Maddison Skypes me when we're 3,289.5 miles apart.

 Maddison is a great dancer and can PARTY!

 Maddison takes her sister to the movies and dinner, with me and Liv.

 Maddison is rather cooperative as we guide her around blind.

 Maddison runs around the cold, wet ground with no shoes.

 Maddison comes to sleep with me in the backyard to supervise Olivia and her friends.

And of course, Maddison is a great friend who always listens, is there for a dance party, will watch any movie with me, can make me laugh, and will hold any secret! One day she'll be my children's teacher, that's for sure:)
We have so much in common and will be forever friends!


I LOVE YOU MADDISON!
 AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am so blessed to have you in my life:)

xo
Hannah
 

No comments:

Post a Comment