"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks- Mack

 Why I am grateful for Mackenzie!
aka Smack Mack Daddy, Golpear Mack Papi, Mack, Mack n cheese, Macky Two Shoes, Crunch, Mackaroon, Mackenhey, and so much more!

Mackenzie is obviously the best locker buddy ever. 

Mackenzie wears Keens, like all the cool kids do in high school.

Mackenzie is Irish, and an Irish step dancer, which I think is the coolest thing ever. I mean, how many people have a friend who is an Irish step dancer?!

Mackenzie likes Anthropologie!
 
Mackenzie listens to a wide variety of music, including Mindy Gledhill, Norah Jones, T-Swift, Pitch Perfect, and other things I love, which makes her a great person to drive with.
Norah Jones concert

Mackenzie goes on insane running adventures with me.
 
Mackenzie has super cute clothes.

Mackenzie and I communicate sometimes by making videos for each other, speaking in British accents, and send them to each other... Which is so much fun!

Mackenzie always listens. So when I'm trying to figure out something, she will listen to my entire decision making process (usually over the phone). Usually it's over silly things like what Starbucks to get, or stuff for a birthday, but she always listens!

Mackenzie is a Girl Scout, therefore a sister to me.

Mackenzie takes me to hockey games, which is the best thing ever, because I love watching hockey, but only when it's live. ;)

Mackenzie plays tennis, so clearly, she's a great human being.

 Mackenzie reads Jodi Picoult and Nicholas Sparks, the best authors ever.

Mackenzie also reads several of the same blogs as me, including nieniedialogues.com. (She read Heaven is Here too, which is my favorite) We always have a post to discuss.

Mackenzie went to the Apple Awards with me, and got me a ticket for me and my my grandparents!
 
Mackenzie is always who I ask when trying to figure something out, whether it be planning a surprise party, or choosing my Starbucks.

Mackenzie makes cakes with me!

Mackenzie also adores Christmas, which is the best!

Mackenzie did a creative writing club at the library in our younger days. That's how I kinda sorta knew her before high school.

Mackenzie had to get half of her mouth numbed before Sierra's last birthday party... and showed up like this. All night long, we mimicked the Mackenzie mouth
Mackenzie, I'm sorry, this is just the best picture ever.

Mackenzie wears big sunglasses like me! 
 Mackenzie laughs at your jokes, even if they're not that funny, which is good for me;)
PS-her favorite color is arange

Mackenzie is a fantastic singer and dancer.

Mackenzie takes ridiculous pictures with me on the way home from church retreats.

As cliche as this is, so so much has changed since the start of high school. From the first day, Mackenzie was the first new friend I made, and the one that has lasted the longest (in comparison to other broken away friendships). I am eternally grateful for Mackenzie's constant loyalty, through all the ups and downs we've been through. 

I am oh so thankful for Mackenzie because she is an easy going, loyal, funny, compassionate, realistic person, who always listens and is supportive of whatever crazy idea I decide to do. ;)
 IloveyouMackenzieClare!
(in a friendly way;))

xo
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks that's so nice! I love you (in a friendly way) too! We seriously look like babies in some of those pictures, it feels like forever ago! <3, Mack

    ReplyDelete