"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Giving Thanks- Mi Familia

 Now how could I ever end Giving Thanks week without mentioning my family?! You know, words can't really describe how much I love them. 

 Dad (better known as Dude)...
I can't thank you enough for how hard you work for our family. You have made my life oh so wonderful. I love to run errands with you, your crepes, when you hang up the Christmas lights, when you make me laugh on a bad day, your mashed potatoes, and your love for our family. xoxo

 Mom...
 As I have said for years, if you died, I would want to die too. You are the strong glue that holds together our crazy family and you do way more than you should. I love when you bring me late night snacks, send me the daily picture of the cat, talk to me, and support anything I do. xoxo

 Brandon...
Dear lord, you are your father's son- you know EXACTLY what buttons to push. But you are a pretty funny kid. I am proud of your dedication to school (your following in Hannah's large footsteps;)) and your kindness to others. I love you little bro.

Olivia...
You were the best surprise this family could have received. Your personality and spunk make every day funny, and refreshing. You will never know how I excited I was for you to be born- I wanted a sister so badly. You have turned into a beautiful, smart, talented girl
(who is horrible at cleaning the bathroom) but I love you anyways!
 
“Other things may change us, but we start and end with family” -Rosaleen Dickson
 
I love you guys!


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment