"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful


For my occasionally messy room.
    ... because that means I have a home to live in.

For the small quarrels between me and my siblings, or parents, that end in apology
    ... because that means I have a family that loves me.

For The Locker
    ... because that is where I always see the 6 most important people to me, my friends.

For my alarm that wakes me up early
    ... because that means I'm alive.

For the late nights filled with homework
    ... because that means I have a great education.

For the nagging of my mother for us to go to church
    ... because it means that she cares for our relationship with God.

For few visits to the doctor
    ... because that means I am healthy.

For having to find a parking space at the end, far away from the building.
    ...because that means I can drive, and walk to the building.

For the clothes that I have. 
    ... that fit a little snuggly because that means I have plenty to eat.

For a very busy schedule
    ... because that means I am constantly creating memories. 

For the girl sings loudly off key next to me in choir.
    ... because that means I can hear.

For the world around me
    ... because it gives me constant inspiration
 
For my fingers
    ... because they allow me to blog and share my thoughts and loves with you.

For my readers around the world
    ... who make my day just by reading this. 

Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
{Psalm 100:4-5}


For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith- and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God- not by works, so that no one can boast.
{Ephesians 2:8-9} 

Happy Thanksgiving.
May God bless you all!
xo
Hannah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment