"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, July 12, 2012

7/11

7/11 was a good day indeed. I was awake for almost all 24 hours of it ;) 
 It started off early, as a continuation of 7/10. Mack had us over for a sleepover. Our sleepovers consist of dancing like fools, Mio, cheese pretzels, FaveRed starbursts, talking, and insanity. I'm sure if anyone saw us, they would think we were drugged to act that way. We only got a few pictures of the night:
Straight up Mio, yes.
The blurriness shows how into the dancing they were!
Riley & Maddison!
Mack broke out her Irish step dancing wig- I can pull of two-tone hair can't I? ;)
After all the dancing, we watched Quarantine. Man alive, Mackenzie & I were scared. I think I could like scary movies if it wasn't 2am, and I had a blanket to cover my eyes with. :) Since we were scared out of our mind, Mackenzie and I chose a happier movie, Cheaper By The Dozen to talk through watch. We did that until 4am, when we finally fell asleep.

Next stop, the zoo at 9am with 21 other family members. It was a wonderful day for the zoo. We were there until 5 and saw every animal.
Me and my mother
Mom with her kids
Hailey on the carousel, on an 'elephalent'
I will miss them so much! Best of luck in Japan!
I was quite proud of myself for getting close enough to take a picture of this snake ;)
He was totally posing!
He just sat there, with his mouth wide open, what an odd croc


Loved the sea lions
Such pretty lily pads
Our favorite little cousins!
They were pretending to be puppies, so we joined in ;)
But the day didn't end there! 7/11 is also free slurpee day at all 7/11 gas stations! So our awesome mom took us to as many stations as she could on the way home to get free 7.11oz slurpees!
Slurpee number 1
Slurpee number 2
Slurpee number 3
Slurpee number 4
The night ended watching a new ABC mini-series, NY Med (similar to Boston Med,for those who watched). It's an awesome documentary series filmed in NY hospitals, like Weill Cornell and Columbia, showing real-life doctors at work. It makes me want to be a doctor even more! I fell asleep reading a favorite book with a flashlight, like I did when I was little. :)

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment