2. Twenty facts about you
Easy enough!
1. I love my red hair with all my heart! I hope it always stays red!
2. I've seen every Grey's Anatomy episode at least five times, but some episodes probably ten. I'm dead serious.
3. In a perfect life, I would have five children- Ella, Mia, Charlie, Maura, and Piper (these names are constantly changing).
4. My all-time favorite book is My Sister's Keeper.
5. I'm not a big fan of pink. I like certain shades, but it's a color I just don't prefer.
6. I usually listen to the same twelve songs on a playlist for a few weeks and then change it up.
7. Celebrating Christmas begins in September for me.
8. Listening to Christmas music during the Christmas season? Heck no, I listen in ALL seasons!
9. I really am not a fan of Skittles.
10. I want to visit every Hawaiian island one day- I've already visited 4 of the 8.
11. I've got a pretty sharp memory about older events in my life.
12. I love reading a book/watching a movie that makes me cry,
13. My favorite color is seafoam green/mint, but I also love navy and coral.
14. When I'm driving, I love to listen to my music and belt out the lyrics to my favorite songs.
15. I could eat coconut in every meal.
16. My absolute favorite childhood television show is Lizzie McGuire.
17. My celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling, without a doubt.
18. Peonies are my favorite kind of flower.
19. I love to talk on the phone! Especially when I have juicy stuff to talk about!
20. My mind is constantly going, which is certainly not always a good thing.
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment