"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 5

5. Ten songs that you love right now.

1. Pitter-Patter -- Erin McCarley
2. Sweet Pea -- Amos Lee
 Short & sweet :)
3. Whole Wide World -- Mindy Gledhill
 Always a favorite. Motivates me when I'm running.
4. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas -- Frank Sinatra
I love Christmas all times of the year, plain and simple!
5. Love Me Tender -- Norah Jones
 Just pure and beautiful.
6. Closest I Get -- Katie Herzig
 The emotion at the end of this song always gets me.
7. Starships -- Nicki Minaj

 Me and Livi's dance and annoy Brandon song, but we have our own lyrics for the explicit parts. ;)
8. Dream -- Priscilla Ahn
Another favorite for me and Liv
9. In My Veins -- Andrew Belle
Beauty and emotion, the two best things in music.

10. Better -- Regina Spektor
My mom showed this to me when I was recovering from my Nissen, and I've loved it since! 

xo
Hannah
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment