Last week, we went to Steamboat for five days with some family and it was wonderful! The ride up was beautiful (from what I saw). I got terribly car sick and we stopped to get some medicine and some caffeine. I haven't been able to drink soda since my surgery so I've found all sorts of alternatives. Our car antenna broke so the radio didn't work. The only CD we had in the car was a Christmas CD- no problem at all! So I gleefully was able to belt out Christmas songs without being yelled at, that was the BEST!
 |
| View on the trip up- BEAUTIFUL! |
The trip
consisted of relaxing, swimming, playing tennis, July 4th festivities, dancing in the rain,
reading, taking pictures, alpine sliding, hair brushing, and eating
great food.
On Thursday, we enjoyed a day at the hot springs. The slides were so much fun and the weather was great. It got cloudy and rainy around 4:30, so we went back to our condo and showered and got ready for dinner. We ate at the Rio and it was DELICIOUS! We then walked around downtown, taking pictures with fun things, and got candy and ice cream. After, we stopped in the most zen shop and I got a paper star lantern for my room. It is awesome! The night ended with watching my favorite movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love and playing Scrabble, which I won by 67 points. :)
 |
| Chicken flautas- my favorite! |
 |
| Dillon and me piggybacking down Main Street |
 |
| Mr. Franklin and I ;) |
 |
| I love the expression on Dillon's face- too cute! |
 |
| I was honked at by hot guys while getting on that horse, no big deal. ;) |
 |
| Dillon felt the passion of music in the zen store |
 |
| Dillon and his brother Michael were obsessed with brushing me and Livi's hair- too cute not to capture |
And here's my favorite picture from the trip!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment