9. What are your worst habits?
Hmmm, when I think about it, I have plenty of 'bad' habits. No drinking, smoking, doing drugs, nothing like that, more small things that I define as bad habits.
- I bite my nails. I hate that I do it! It's gotten much better in the past few years though, and when I polish them, I usually let them be. It's a horrid habit and my worst.
- Being a perfectionist. Gah, it's another horrid habit but I like things to be the best! Again, I've gotten better at stepping back and realizing that we cannot be perfect and to accept reality is usually pretty dang good.
- Staying up late. Yep, I'm a total night owl. I need to learn to close my eyes earlier, but during the school year, I have no clue how to get to bed early! Every piece of homework is important and I have a thing about having it done before the next day at school.
- I'm going to own up to it and say yes, I am judgmental and it is not good at all. There are so many times when I really do try to put myself in their shoes and do understand what they deal with, but I don't do this part first, it's after I have made my judgments.
I'm working on all of these though! Plus, it's only human to have a few bad habits. ;)
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment