"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, July 16, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 16

16. What's at the top of your bucket list?

I have a long, long bucket list. There's a lot I want to do! But it also makes me think, why do we contemplate our mortality, all the could'ves, would'ves, should'ves? Life is crazy but oh so beautiful, and it's so hard to pinpoint one thing I want most! But if I were to die tomorrow and had one last wish, it would be:

To get married and have a family of my own.

I can't say why this is so important to me, but it is. I feel that it is a purpose He has paved for me to accomplish. I know that I will love and cherish a husband & children dearly.

BUT, if I had to have a wish that could actually, ya know, happen in a day?

Go to England, have high tea with William, Kate, & the Queen, and then explore the city wearing Hunter Wellies. :)


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment