"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 14

14. If you won the lottery...

If I won the lottery, I would be a very lucky girl. There isn't one specific thing I would buy, so I chose a pair of shoes, piece of clothing, bag, jewelry, item for the home, electronic, and a random thing I would buy with the money.

Shoes:
I love Hunter boots and would LOVE a pair!
Clothes:
Love this J.Crew look
Bag:
Love this Burberry bag.
Jewelry:
For my wedding
For the Home:
I'd buy this bathroom.
Electronic:
Canon Rebel xsi, with lenses- for Europe 2013.
Random:
Here's my quirky thing- I love fresh flowers, especially peonies. I'd buy them all the time.
And of course, I would donate money to charity, probably to a children's hospital. Oh, and I've save for college and med school, since those aren't too cheap. What would YOU do if you won the lottery?

xo
Hannah

ps- my grandparents actually won the lottery back in 1997!

No comments:

Post a Comment