"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, July 15, 2012

"and he totally gets me"

I love the mall. I'd love it even more if I had an endless supply of money to buy things, but I still love it when I only have a certain amount to spend. :) Yesterday, I went and got some pretty darn cute things. I tried on tons of different things at Forever 21 and got some good stuff for not too much!

I cannot tell you how much I love this dress. I've been looking for one forever and finally found one that fit perfect and was under $20!
Chunky mint necklace- love love love.
Gold and diamond earrings & mint earrings- again love!
Fun times- I love our matching purses ;)
Maddison was in need of frames for her room and after not finding any Ross, we decided to go to Ikea (best store ever) since it was only a few minutes away. That itself was quite the adventure!
Testing out mattresses
Had to get a picture by the sign!
Salmon spread at the market- made me think of Riley!
We had pizza for dinner and then Maddison's dad asked us to drive to the store and get some soda. Oh and he let us go in his Audi convertible, no big deal or anything. Just kidding, I was so excited the entire time! We jammed out to this song with the top down and music loud as everybody stared on. ;)

When we went to get my stuff, we found Olivia passed out on the couch, too cute not to take a picture.
We finished the night watching 21 Jump Street and laughing our heads off. 
Can't wait for our AP classes together next year! ;)
xo
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment