"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 31

31. Why do you blog?

I blog because I love it. I love having something for me to look forward to and do every day, even if it's just a small thing. When I blog, I can just let it all out, it's therapeutic. It makes me think about the good in my day. Often, when my day's going not how I planned, I seem to forget about the good. This blog makes me reflect on the positivity each day brings. It's a way for me to remember the small, happy things in my life, like a journal or diary. There's this one quote about dancing, "Dance to express, not to impress", and that is wholly how I feel about blogging. I blog to express, not to impress. If there comes a time when I have thousands of visitors a day, yay! For now though, I'm happy with the fifty to seventy-five. One day, maybe this blog will turn into my college journey, or my time with my family, or who knows! Until then, I blog to celebrate my friends, my family, music, food, my hopes & dreams, and the greatest moments in my life. :)

xo
Hannah

ps- I'm sad that the Blog Challenge is over! I loved it and hoped you did too! Maybe one day I'll do another Challenge. :)

pps- I'm thinking tomorrow will be the big day of the new blog design launch! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment