"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, July 13, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 13

13. What is your earliest memory?

This was a tougher one. I have early memories, I just don't remember the earliest. So I chose this one. When I was little, my mom used to always take me to this park by our old house. I loved the thing, I'm sitting on, I'm not quite sure what it's called, but it's the one where you go back and forth like a horse. :) I would rock on it for as long as my little body could, and then go to the swings, my second favorite part of the playground. I remember doing it in the summer, winter, fall, and spring. That was such a great park. :) What's funny to think about now is that in the old house by the park, Riley and Mackenzie lived. I'm sure at one point or another, we were at the park at the same time. If Riley hadn't moved, and I hadn't moved, we all could have been neighbor BFFs. ;) Childhood memories are one of my favorite things, and I miss those sweet & simple days.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment