Well, I have two pets- two cats, Sophie and Jack. Ever since we got Jack, he has always gravitated towards me and I have become his mother. Sophie hates me for this, so we'll say my pet is mainly Jack.
Jack hates my mother. He is SO afraid of her (we call him Scaredy Cat Jack), and anyone in my family really. But he really hates my mom. She never has done anything too traumatic to him (besides closing him between the front door and storm door when he was a kitten) but I have no issue with him choosing me because man alive, he is so loyal!
| SO afraid, after my mom has captured him. You can see the fear in his eyes! |
| How he acts with me-- don't you love those crossed paws? ;) |
xo
Hannah
That is not what a pet hate is ya dumb. xoxo Maddison
ReplyDeleteREVISION-- I was unaware that a pet hate is a pet peeve! Haha whoops;)
ReplyDelete