"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 19

19. What do you collect?

I've never been a big collector. I had a quarter collection when I was little, but my dad liked it more I think. When I would always eat Starbursts in Spanish on Wednesdays (Sierra & Riley- I miss those days!), I would keep all the wrappers, although I'm not sure why. I guess I collect pictures, I have over 12,000 in my iPhoto library, but it's mostly because I love taking them. But that's not a real collection. I suppose the only thing I really collect is my movie ticket stubs. I love looking at them and thinking about when I saw them, who I saw them with, what we did before/after the movie, etc. 

 July 1, 2011- I could not wait for this movie! To this day, I still love it! Maddison, Mackenzie, and I listened to this song SO many times, it was the soundtrack of summer:) 
This picture KILLS me!





 November 4, 2011- Maddison and I took our sisters to see this movie for a sister movie night. :) We went to Red Robin before and took fun photo booth pictures after. I'll never forget little Olivia and Emma's faces looking at us in the theater, asking what a virgin was. Oh those two!
Oh little sisters...




 June 14, 2012 (and May 24, 2012)- I saw this movie twice and love it so much! First, I saw it with Maddison and we sat there in the theater, about to cry because the best people in the movie had the worst thing happened to them. The second time, Mackenzie, Kylee, Jessica, and I went to see it. We went to Red Robin before and lived it up in the theater, loud and crazy as we were the only ones there (besides some weird old man who came in halfway through the movie)! 
The usual




July 31, 2011- This is basically my favorite movie ever. Maybe it's because it's hilarious, or maybe because Emma Stone plays a girl named Hannah who ends up with Ryan Gosling;) oh, and I'm basically a clone of Hannah in the movie. But it's a very good movie, not extremely predictable, so that was nice and different than most romantic comedies! We went to breakfast before at Village Inn and Maddison and I took photobooth pictures afterwards.
Some of my all-time favorite pictures:)
xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment