"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 21

21. Your ten favorite foods

In no particular order...

1. Sweet potatoes. Baked, mashed, boiled, fried, anyway. I've loved them since I was a baby. :)
2. Coconut! I really shuld just start a coconut food board on Pinterest because so much of my food is coconut stuff!
3. Chai. The creaminess and the spice are the perfect combination- hot, cold, or blended.
4. Twice baked potatoes. I could eat these everyday! They're my favorite summer side dish!
5. Pineapple. It's best in Hawaii, but when you get it really good here in Colorado, it's hard not to eat it all and make your tongue feel awful.
6. Pesto with angel hair. I love to deviate from the norm of red sauce and pesto is my fave! I love when there's little leftover chunks of pine nuts.
7. Cheesecake. Plain, banana, coconut, turtle, it's all good to me!
8. Chocolate-covered strawberries. Heaven. 
9. Candied nuts. I love how easy these are to make and I eat them all the time during the holidays!
10. Spinach artichoke dip. I don't why, but this always a favorite. Cold or hot, on bread, tortilla chips, or crackers suits me!

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment