"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 24

24. Your favorite childhood book

Well, I've always loved reading! I was even skilled enough to read upside down when I was little. ;) 


My favorite childhood book would have to be When I Was Little by Jamie Lee Curtis. I read it every night and loved the illustrations (and still do). As I got into the chapter book stage, my favorites were the Little House on the Prairie series. What made them even more special was my mom gave me her boxed set from when she was little. They were treasured and still are! And now, I still love to read! The summer is simply wonderful when I can free read and enjoy each book without worrying about school books, well, until that time comes around.

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment