"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Blog Challenge- Day 15

15. Timeline of your day

9:23am- Wake up at Maddison's house to Emma whispering for us to get up
9:28am- Talk to Maddison about what I dreamed about and  laughed about movie we watched 
9:35am- Ate waffles & syrup for breakfast
10:00am- Get dressed 
10:10am- Leave Maddison's house
10:23am- Get home. Dad comes to hug me as I duck away to show my Mom everything I got from the mall yesterday. My mom tells me to try an omelette my dad made- it had a hot dog in it... disgusting.
10:45am- Go up to my room, turn on Pandora.
10:46am- Pinterest, Facebook, read blogs.
11:03am- Unpack and clean room.
11:07am- This song comes on- cleaning room turns into a dance party.
12:22pm- Write today's post
12:43pm- Finish writing, preview and smile. :)
12:46pm- Publish post, clean up computer desktop 
12:57pm- Add pictures to Facebook
1:09pm- Eat some yogurt, turkey, cheese, and peppers for lunch
1:14pm- Overhear Mom tell Olivia they're leaving for a birthday party in fifteen minutes
1:15om- Change so I can tag along
1:32pm- Leave for Chatfield to bring Liv to her party
1:56pm- Get to campsite, and Miss Martha is nowhere to be found
2:00pm- Martha gets there with her van loaded with things for Mandy's party
2:12pm- Abby shows me Mandy's cake and we continue to help set up for the party
2:30pm- Glamper is popped up 
2:39pm- We leave the site and Mom & I go to the grocery store
2:56pm- When walking into the grocery store, we run into a neighbor and chat for a while
3:08pm- Mom & I rush through the store
3:25pm- I get distracted by the ice cream and get some to beg for
3:36pm- We walk out of the store (ice cream in the bag!) and see it rained
3:40pm- We pull into the driveway as Grammy & PopPop get out of their car
3:42pm- Cut squash with Grammy for dinner
4:00pm- Retreat upstairs to read 
4:23pm- I get distracted by the sounds of a movie and wander downstairs
4:24pm- Plop down on the couch and watch Big Miracle 
5:39pm- Dinner time! Squash, tomatoes, salad, beans, and peppers (meat's been giving me stomachaches)
6:05pm- Tummy time (basically, I lay on my belly like an infant because my stomach's been hurting after I eat lately)
6:06pm- Keep reading while I lay on stomach
7:02pm- ICE CREAM! and Grammy makes me mint tea for my belly
7:30pm- Reading on the patio with Grammy as PopPop looks up facts about New Holland, PA since my dad's going there tomorrow
8:04pm- More reading and tummy time
8:15pm- Go on a bike ride around the neighborhood, bringing back bittersweet memories.
8:45pm- Park bike in garage and surf the Internet.
9:26pm- Put on PJs and apply Lush Cupcake face mask (most amazing stuff ever!)  
9:41pm- Wash off mask, brush teeth, take out contacts, get in bed!
        An early bedtime for early tennis in the morning!

Well, wasn't that an exciting day?! ;)

xo
Hannah

ps- today was National Ice Cream Day! YUM! I celebrated with Blue Bell Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla ice cream- truly divine!

No comments:

Post a Comment