Life has it's hard times and it's good times but I like to focus more on the good. ;)
But I'd have to say a difficult time in my life was when I had horrible reflux. Whenever I would eat, I would feel sick and usually would throw up (and if I weren't home, I would swallow it- d.i.s.g.u.s.t.i.n.g.) Basically, life sucked. It was frustrating and it always made bad days ten times worse. I hated to eat, sometimes it would be hard to sleep, exercising made it worse, and nothing made it better. I felt defeated. But now I'm fixed. :) All because of some amazing doctors, patient parents, and supportive friends. I'm forever grateful that that difficult time is OVER!
Oh and here's my 3-month post op scar picture. ;) I forgot to post it yesterday!
| Who would have guessed I would ever be ok with sharing pictures of my stomach? ;) |
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment