"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
Classic Red
There is just something about the color red and makeup. It's feminine, classy, and really, you can never go wrong with it. My polka dot mani is now gone, so I settled with timeless red and turned my Pandora station to Norah Jones for the perfect time. I decided to give you all a detailed timeline of my nail painting process. :)
Step One- Gather supplies (I feel like I'm writing a chemistry lab;)). I have my nail tray (just a tray), plenty of q-tips, cotton balls, tweezers (for those pesky hairs that can get on wet nails), file, cuticle clippers, cuticle sticks, angled brush, remover in cap, polishes, and Panic button for when I mess up (also a handy place to rest my fingers when painting).
Step Two- Cut back cuticles, file, base coat.
Step Three- Two even layers of color. The first one should be thin but cover the entire nail. Red can be a tricky color to clean up, so I put cotton on the end of the cuticle stick and dip it in remover for easy clean up, along with using the angled eye shadow brush.
Step Four- Put on one coat of the world's best top coat and let dry! Wala! A classic red manicure :)
For the complete vintage look, pair with red lips! Gorgeous!
xo
Hannah
No comments:
Post a Comment