"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lazy Summer Sunday

Today, I woke up at... 12:15... in the afternoon. Whoops ;) I was up until 3am reading because that's what I do in the summer! So instead for brunch, I had grilled cheese :)
delish
Now I'm just watching Modern Family and looking up quotes for a craft at the upcoming Pinterest Party! There will be five of us at our Pinterest Party and it will look like this: Half of us will bring a breakfast type food and the other half will bring snacks. We'll each bring ingredients for either lunch or dessert. So basically, we're just cooking and eating ;) But we'll also do Pinterest hairstyles and nails and of course, a Pinterest craft. We chose to make this- but instead of a poem or song lyrics, we're each choosing a quote that we think goes with the person and writing it down. I'm so anxious to see what quotes people come up with for me! I can't wait for the party, it's going to be a blast!

xo
Hannah 

No comments:

Post a Comment