"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
About
Saturday, June 16, 2012
New Hair!
I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I love the color, but hate the thickness. Sure, thick hair is great, but the amount of hair I have is ridiculous. When it's getting long, it grows out wide. It's just overwhelming if I have too long of hair. I've donated my hair twice and it's seriously one of my favorite things to do, I feel so good afterwards. :) Last time I donated, I was able to make three wigs! Today, I chopped some locks and adore my new style!
Before (excuse the tired eyes and unstyled, disgusting hair!)
After!
The amount of hair on the floor was an awful lot for only a few inches! My hair stylist says I have the thickest hair of any her clients, lucky me. I guess it will be good when I start losing hair when I get old! ;) My cut is an 'extended bob' so it's shorter in the back but gets longer in the front. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment