Happy Friday! What a wonderful, HOT week it has been :)
1. Cinnamon rolls and fresh OJ, one of my favorite breakfasts ever!
2. I want to see this movie very badly. I loved that Target was already selling movie paraphanilia. “If you had the chance to change your fate, would ya?”
3. Liv and I bought HOT pink nail polish this week and man alive, it is neon bright! Here’s her nails, a sparkly accent fingernail and polka dot toes.
4. We headed up to my Grammy’s house on Thursday because Liv has a track meet early on Saturday near Gram’s house. My little cousins who are moving to Japan for two years in a few weeks were here and it was so fun having them around!
![]() | |
| Love these crazy cousins! Too bad they weren't all in the picture! |
![]() |
| Miss Madi and me:) Such a sweet pea! |
Pitter-Patter -- Erin McCarley
xoHannah


No comments:
Post a Comment