"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Monday, June 11, 2012

Nostalgia, 2010

Before I start my ramblings, look at these beautiful  beignets made by my wonderful friend, Riley! This is a moment of true pride, as Riley cannot cook macaroni and cheese from the box and did not realize a muffin tin is needed when cooking muffins, as she thought you could just place the paper cups on the oven rack. ;)  So these beignets are proof that she is growing as a chef!
They look great!
Recipe here
Speaking of Riley, I thought we'd take a trip down memory lane of summers past. Summer 2010, specifically. Jessica, this is for you, even though you think blogging is for old ladies and Riley, because I know you like being mentioned.
Here is Riley in the summer of '10

And here is Jessica, with Murphy
Oh the days before high school. We were so innocent (innocent enough, that is) and little! But we always had the best times ever. :)
Ballet-- Ballerina Buddies!
Lazy reservoir days
We had a thing for jumping pictures...
Pictures at random hills in neighborhoods
Jumping pictures...
Long, summer hair
The many faces of Riley
...and the days of braces



What did I tell you about jumping?
Fire lovers
My all-time favorite picture ;) Just look at their expressions!


And here we are today! We've grown so much (maybe not our maturity in certain times) but I still have wild times with these girls
These girls ALWAYS make me laugh, whether it be a picture of a hilarious innuendo or just their personality. It's crazy to think that we still have all the greatest times in the summer, even two years later. I hope you two liked this post! :)  

xo
Hannah 

1 comment:

  1. I love that girl in the blue t-shirt. She looks like a very funny and attractive kiddo!

    ReplyDelete