"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
About
Saturday, June 2, 2012
Saturday Recap
Last night, we had a great time at Maddison's. It was just five of us- Maddison, me, Mackenzie, Kylee, and Riley. We discussed how we will NEVER be reading Fifty Shades of Grey, played Mr. President, and watched The Office and Friends, and talked (of course ;)).
just relaxing
Then today, we packed up in the car and drove to my wonderful cousin, Amanda aka Pete's wedding! I just love weddings. They always make me so excited to get married! The ceremony was beautiful! I loved Pete's dress, it was stunning.
I loved the back of it! This picture does no justice to how pretty it really was!
Of course, the reception was a blast! My lovely Aunt Julie have me grief about boys and made an effort trying to set me up with any teenage boy there. Oh don't you just love family? On the way home, Mom had her iPhone plugged into the speakers and the music was on shuffle. The Mindy Gledhill and Katie Herzig music I've purchased automatically transfer to her phone and they came on. As I was singing along, Olivia said that she loved those songs because they were so relaxing and she made up dances to them in her head. It made me so happy to know she loved my kind of music! So we had a singing/ dancing-in-the-backseat party on the way home :) This is her favorite song!
No comments:
Post a Comment