"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Movie Night

The best day ever to go to the movies is definitely Thursday. It's not overly busy and best of all... it's student day! Instead of a whopping $10.50 for a ticket, it's $7.50. Pricey, but better than the usual. So, today Kylee, Jessica, Mackenzie and I went out. First, an early, insane dinner at Red Robin (choking, texting, pictures, dates, laughing) and then off to see What to Expect When Your Expecting


I think it's fair to say any four of us would have a child with this hot young thing.
Yes please.
{via wikipedia.com}

We were all alone in the theater!!! Some old guy did come in, however that did not stop belching, loud laughter, and talking during the movie.
ALL ALONE!
Typical :)
I loved the movie. Loved it! My favorite couple was Anna Kendrick and Chace Crawford :) Kylee decided she is not having babies, Jessica is adopting a black child after she's 'done with her kiddos', and Mack & I want children now. (just kidding ;) in the future!) I'd love to see the movie again! 

xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment