"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
About
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Polka Dots
Perhaps my favorite, therapeutic thing to do is paint nails. Love it. Hate the smell, but love the end result. Polished nails make your nails stronger and longer faster, which is always beneficial! I have my special 'nail doing' tray, special remover stick, plenty of cotton, remover, and tons of different colors. However, I'm picky about when I wear the colors. Summer, it's all about brights! Fall and winter, warms and neutrals. Spring, pastels and creamy colors. Yep, that's me. :) Here's tonight's manicure-- Essie Meet Me At Sunset with polka dots on the ring finger with Essie Blanc. I ♥ it!
Fun, bright, dotty, love.
I promise it's orange, like a very bright coral :)
how did you do the polka dots so perfect?
ReplyDeleteI'm just that good. Just kidding, I dipped the tip of a bobby pin in polish and it's the perfect dotter!
ReplyDelete