1. I saw this pin (I actually didn't pin it) that gave a list of events in life. You were to put your iPod on shuffle and whatever song came on went with the event on the list. The songs are considered the "Soundtrack of Your Life". Here was mine- I could not believe how well each song went with each event! By the fourth song, I was just laughing- maybe it's my destiny ;)
Opening credits: Ordinary Miracle - Sarah McLachlan
Waking up: White Christmas - Dean Martin {perfect since I♥Christmas}
Falling in love: Amor - Ben E. King
Fight song: You Make Me Feel... - Cobra Starship
Breaking up: Someone Like You - Adele
Getting back together: This Love - Maroon 5
Wedding: Annie’s Song - John Denver
Birth of child: Let’s Here It for the Boy - Deniece Williams
Final battle: Tragedy - Brandi Carlile
Death scene: Turn to Stone - Ingrid Michaelson
Funeral song: Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk
End credits: Way to the Future - Katie Herzig
2. This picture KILLS me!
3. I read this book this year and wasn't very impressed, but the movie looks great!
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
4. Vienna, isn't it beautiful?! I'm going there next summer! With some of my best friends!!!
5. Oh my goodness. YUM. Cheesecake brownie bites? Don't mind if I do!
![]() | |||
| via Just a Taste {http://www.justataste.com/2012/04/cheesecake-brownie-bites/} |
xo
Hannah



i just did the iPod shuffle thing. i laughed at some of these!
ReplyDeletewaking up: pump it-black eyed peas
falling in love: don't trust me-3OH!3
fight song: day'n'nite-kid cudi
break up: lets go-trick daddy
getting back together: don't wanna go home-jason derulo
wedding: give me everything-pitbull
birth of a child: good feeling-flo rida
final battle: fifteen-taylor swift
death scene: call me maybe-carly rae jepsen
funeral song: heartless-kanye west
end credits: starships-nicki minaj