"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 1, 2012

High Five for Friday!

It's the best day of the week... Friday! This week was my first full week of summer, I'm not looking forward to knowing how fast the rest of the weeks will go!

1. On Wednesday, little baby Olivia graduated from 6th grade! She's now headed off to middle school... where did the time go?!
Me and Liv, just a few days after coming home from the hospital

Always the crazy baby

Kindergarten Graduation

6th Grade Graduation
2. For a Girl Scout project, my dear friend Maddie and I had to make hummus. It was such a simple recipe and so delicious! We sat and ate it over great conversation. I love that girl!
So good! Recipe to come...


3. This kitten. Even though we have a hate/hate relationship, she always poses for my pictures.

4. I found this old picture just the other day and hung it on my chalkboard. It's my middle school friends, Madi and Alli and I on a 'spa night'. We couldn't find a mask recipe to make that we all loved, so we just put shaving cream on our faces ;)
Madi, Me, and Alli-- love these girls!

5. Off to a sleepover tonight at Madddison's! Can't wait!
I love any excuse to pack my Vera Bradley duffel ;)
xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment