"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Friday, June 15, 2012

One Month Blogiversary!


That's right folks, today is the one month anniversary of starting this blog, my baby. Everyday it gives me something to think about. Any little thing that happens has the possibility of being a post, whether it be the food I ate or a new favorite song. Through this blog, I realized something special and great does happen each day, some days you just have to think about it a little harder. I love blogging and can't wait till I make it to the one year point, five year point, ten year point... you're all just going to follow me the rest of my life because I know now, blogging is something I want to do forever. To my dedicated six best friends that read this everyday- Riley, Kylee, Mackenzie, Maddison, Jessica, and Sierra and anybody else out there, your pageviews make my day! Thank you for your support and I can't wait to see what else comes from the blog!

"The mere sense of living is joy enough".

xo
Hannah

2 comments: