"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Family Nights

Saturday day's vary every week. Sometimes, we clean, we go to sporting events, during the school year, it's homework, sometimes it's shopping, it truly varies. But there's one thing that is the same 90% of the time- we go to church. Today, we came home from Grammy & PopPop's house after Olivia's track meet (which she did grand in, for very little preparation). Our church has a 4 o'clock mass, and we missed it because of traffic but got home at 4:30, so we went to our old church at 5 o'clock. My aunt and uncle and cousins all go there so after mass, they talked for a while as my sister and I sat and watched our cousins wrestle a chair and dig in the sand volleyball court.
He's currently in to WWE, so he wrestled a plastic chair after Mass

As usual, we had dinner together and decided to get pizza versus voting on a restaurant. My mom, aunt, and I got the pizza and s'mores supplies. We got home, baked the pizza, and now it's time for s'mores!
Around the fire pit
We all get along so well (well, most of the time;)) and I love that we live close to each other so can spend so much time together. Next week, we're going to Steamboat with them and I can't wait! I love our Saturday night family time. :)
Here we are (with my grandparents too) in Kauai, 2011
xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment