"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."
About
Monday, June 18, 2012
Digging the Dancing Queen
Today started with a tennis match in the sweltering heat. It was insanely hot, it was horrible. After the match, I just sat in my room for hours, trying to cool down. Then I realized I was going to dinner with my friends and should shower off. Once I did, I was off to get gas and grab a bite to eat. We met up at the Mellow Mushroom, one of our favorite places. :)
Delicious garlic bread!
People who were on time! At 6 not 6:40!
Maddison, Riley, Kylee, and Jessica went to see The Avengers afterwards while Mackenzie, Sierra, and I decided to get ice cream (I had red velvet, it was amazing!) and watch a chick flick. We were hoping for a Nicolas Sparks film, but couldn't find any :/ So we settled for one of my FAVORITES, Mamma Mia! I can pretty much quote every word of that movie! Plus, we had the sing-along version on which made it so much better! ;) We ate Gushers and drank Kenyan tea, yum!
Dancing Queen, one of my faves!
I just love summer nights with my friends, they're truly the best!
hi
ReplyDelete