"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy."

About

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Felt Flowers

The day began at 12:00am, when I was still on the phone with Sierra. We just kept talking and talking, until 12:32am, when we finally decided we needed to sleep. I then browsed Pinterest until 1am and was up again at 8am, walking the trails with Sierra and Mackenzie. It was HOT out! But we made it to the pond. :) Then went to Egg & I for breakfast, where we all got the same thing- juice, whole wheat pancake, eggs, potatoes, and bacon. I love early mornings and breakfast with friends!
The view from the dock :)
Later, I decided to make some felt flowers to add to a pillow I'm making. It was real fun and simple, and while making them, I watched My Best Friend's Wedding (super cute, I love Julia Roberts!). All of my ideas came off what else but Pinterest. ;) I chose my felt colors to match my new bedspread and grabbed some pearl buttons that were on sale at the craft store. 
My favorite is the brown one!
I love making crafts! They make me feel so creative and I love the results :)


xo
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment